Lake Toxaway, North Carolina
Lake Toxaway is a premiere year-round and second home destination featuring the state’s largest private lake, a country club with outstanding golf, tennis, croquet, and fitness facilities, and access to great hiking, fishing, and dozens of waterfalls. Minutes from Highlands, Cashiers, and Brevard, Lake Toxaway is also an easy drive from Asheville, Atlanta and Greenville.
Lake Toxaway is surrounded by over 5,000 wooded acres of forest and a beauty and serenity that is incomparable. Many visitors state that being on the lake (with its mountain surround) feels like “being in Switzerland”.
The Lake Toxaway Community Association is a nonprofit North Carolina corporation organized specifically for the residents of Lake Toxaway Estates. With over 1,200 residential lots, the LTCA is responsible for maintaining the lake, 36 miles of private roadways within the Estates, and several recreational amenities open to community residents. The LTCA office is managed and staffed by employees of IPM. IPM has been providing seamless community association management services for destination communities for over 20 years. IPM’s management of destination communities includes Accounting, Finance/Administration, Maintenance, Governance, Community Relations and Architectural Review Administration.
LTCA Membership Benefits
- Use of Lake
- Use of LTCA maintained Roads
- Security Patrol with additional home checks upon request
- Use of LTCA common areas such as the Meadow Ridge Pavilion and playground.
- Admission to Music on Mountain events monthly May thru October
- Community activities including Garden Club, Art Guild, Back Porch Bible Study, Thursday Meet and Greet, Lake Toxaway Charities Events, July 4 Boat Parade, and more!
- Directory listing with one free copy per home or lot owned.
- Email blasts (newsletter) twice/month and on other pertinent occasions.
- Participation in the LTCA Annual Meeting and the right to vote on the budget, board elections and other items that are presented to the membership.
- LTCA website access with protected login for member-only information.
- Bulk purchasing rates for propane gas through local vendors. Check with your LTCA office for other locally offered discounts to LTCA members.
Association Annual Dues
Association fees cover expenses associated with operating and maintaining the common areas and amenities within the Estate, such as the lakes, dams, roads, the Meadows and Pavilion area, community signage, landscaping, snow removal, etc. Association fees are invoiced yearly. Fiscal year is August 1 through July 31. Fees are due upon receipt.