LAKE TOXAWAY NATURE PARK
2 West Club Boulevard Lake Toxaway, NC 28747
The Lake Toxaway Nature Park a 10 acre common area within the Lake Toxaway community where people of all ages can gather as a community to explore, play and experience nature together.
Amenities within the Park include many different types of play equipment, a covered picnic and event pavilion, restrooms and walking trails. Local craftsman, natural materials and native plantings were used to highlight our unique ecosystem and value the natural world around us.
Follow direction to the Lake Toxaway community Association Building. Off of highway 64 turn into West Club Blvd at the main entrance of Lake Toxaway Estates / Country Club. The Nature Park will be the first entrance on your left past the guard house.
- The Park is open year round from 8am to sunset
- Dogs are welcome on-leash
- Educational events and organized activities are held throughout the summer months
- The Event Pavilion is available to reserve for functions. Please contact the Lake Toxaway Community association for more details.
- Detailed hiking and walking trail maps are available and posted near the park entrance.
- Level Walking trail 1/8 miles (blue markers)
- Moderate hiking 1 1/2 miles (red and yellow markers)
- Handicap accessible parking is and features are available.
Documents available for downloading
Nature Park Photo Gallery
"If we want our children to flourish, to become truly empowered, then let us allow them to love the earth before we ask them to save it." ~ David Sobel